Sunday, June 21, 2015

Engagement Photography || Whitney and Taylor + Jackson


Supermodels! I call these two, well three! (Including Jackson) They were such a natural in front of the camera and the camera LOVED them! 

I noticed their strong chemistry between Whitney and Taylor. They are so in love and they are such a cute couple! Jackson, let's not forget about him! he is so cute! Handsome of course. I think Jackson looks like his mom, Whitney. 

Here is a little story written by Whitney about them:

Taylor & I met sophomore year at West Virginia University in math class. I sat by him because math was not my strong suit but it was definitely his thing. We soon discovered after a few weeks that we had very close mutual friends,we immediately became close then it was not long before we started dating; college was better than I had anticipated because of him. Taylor finds a way to bring a smile to my face on my worst day. He is full of laughter, typical "dad" jokes, ambition & love. We compliment one another on many levels and provide the other with a balance that keeps us sane. We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy in October 2013; born a day & a half after Taylor's birthday! I couldn't imagine embarking on the journey of parenthood with anyone else, he is the perfect father and partner. All of my favorite and most memorable experiences have been with Taylor, I look forward to the many years to come and experiences they will bring us.











































No comments:

Post a Comment

...